My name is Pablo Solla, and I am a graphic and web designer.
You can view a sample of my work at my ONLINE PORTFOLIO (PDF).
I managed my own advertising agency for four years, also performing creative and designer tasks serving major Spanish customers.
I am seeking a position within a company in United Kingdom, Gibraltar or anywhere in European Union.
I hold a higher degree, technician in visual arts and design for advertising graphics, and I am a highly qualified professional, able to develop any design or communication project with creativity, quality and differentiation.
My skills as a designer and advertiser cover the following areas:
- Corporate image design (logotype, stationery and cards, corporate identity manual).
- Copywriting and advertising communication (brochures, catalogues, mailings).
- Websites and Multimedia (domain, hosting, design, content editing).
- Illustration and development of graphic projects.
- Advertising campaign concepts.
- Packaging and labeling.
- Outdoor and vehicle lettering design.
Although I am eager to learn new technologies, these are the positions I would be interested in apply to (more focused in design than coding, but always willing to improve my coding skills):
- GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER
- WEB DESIGNER / FRONT-END DESIGNER / INTERACTIVE DESIGNER
- ART DIRECTOR / CREATIVE DIRECTOR / COPYWRITER
- COMMUNITY MANAGER with Spanish
- Spanish CONTENT EDITOR
- VIDEOGAMES TESTER
- VIDEO GAMES LOCALIZATION with Spanish
I have been to London in 2014, when I was granted an English scholarship from the Vigo City Council (my hometown in Spain).
For seven years I have been studying at the Official Language School of Vigo, and I accomplished the B2 level in English in 2015. Since then I have been preparing C1.
I also have knowledge of French and German, almost an A2 in both (hoping to practice and pass my September exams), and I am a native Spanish and Galician speaker.
I am currently focusing my career to enter in the gaming industry. Please visit the Gaming section for more information.
Vigo, in Galicia, northwestern Spain (indicative location).