My name is Pablo Solla, and I am a graphic and web designer.
I managed my own advertising agency for four years, also performing creative and designer tasks serving major Spanish customers.
I am seeking a position within a company in United Kingdom, Gibraltar or anywhere in European Union.
I hold a higher degree, technician in visual arts and design for advertising graphics, and I am a highly qualified professional, able to develop any design or communication project with creativity, quality and differentiation.
My skills as a designer and advertiser cover the following areas:
- Corporate image design (logotype, stationery and cards, corporate identity manual).
- Copywriting and advertising communication (brochures, catalogues, mailings).
- Websites and Multimedia (domain, hosting, design, content editing).
- Illustration and development of graphic projects.
- Advertising campaign concepts.
- Packaging and labeling.
- Outdoor and vehicle lettering design.
Although I am eager to learn new technologies, these are the positions I would be interested in apply to (more focused in design than coding, but always willing to improve my coding skills):
- GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER
- WEB DESIGNER / FRONT-END DESIGNER / INTERACTIVE DESIGNER
- ART DIRECTOR / CREATIVE DIRECTOR / COPYWRITER
- COMMUNITY MANAGER with Spanish
- Spanish CONTENT EDITOR
- VIDEOGAMES TESTER
- VIDEO GAMES LOCALIZATION with Spanish
I am a native Spanish, and I also offer content writing services and translation into Spanish (from English, Portuguese, German and French).
I am currently focusing my career to enter in the gaming industry. Please visit the Gaming section for more information.
You can view a sample of my work at my ONLINE PORTFOLIO (PDF).